Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pre-K Graduation Class of 2007

Braden kissing his baby sister Ella

Braden and his step-sister Madison

Braden and his paternal grandma (Nana Jo)

Isn't he CUTE?


Blake and Braden pre-graduation!!Braden walking onto the stage!
Class of 2007!!
Mommy and Braden
I'll be taking some more photos of Braden and Kayla together tomorrow, she was too tired tonight to even think of cooperating!
Words cannot express the warmth and sadness I feel as my little man graduates from pre-k. I'm in disbelief that he is actually starting kindergarten next year. Along with my sadness however, is an amazing sense of pride at how smart Braden is and what a wonderful, well-mannered, and caring boy he is!! I am SO lucky to be his mom! I am going to go lay down with him and snuggle him closely tonight!

4 comments:

Helen said...

He's gorgeous Mandy! The first day of kindergarten was the worst for me and I bawled both times I had to go through it, and I'm sure I'll bawl again when Skylar gets there. He looks like a doll in his little graduation outfit.

Lori said...

How sweet! I can't believe they do the whole cap and gown! Robert graduated from Kindergarten last week , but they just did the cap.

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

He's a cutie :) Congratulations Braden!

Nichole said...

O.M.G. He is just too stinkin cute!!!!!!