Thursday, February 08, 2007

Dance baby dance....


Kayla had her first night of dance class tonight. She was shy at first and spent most of the night sitting in my lap sucking her thumb but eventually she got a little more courage and rolled around on the floor. She also began to do the movements in my lap. Once she even ran over to her teacher "Sunshine" and reached for her to pick her up and then danced in her arms for a moment. She hasn't stopped spinning since we got home. I got invited to join a mommy class and am heavily considering it, as it is one of my most missed memories.






2 comments:

Andrea said...

OOh that Kayla! So so sweet! I love how she's dancing on her back with her slipper on her hand!! lol

Piper said...

How cute is little Miss Kayla! I can't wait to see her moves in person! :)