Sunday, February 18, 2007

Drunk Musings

First of all I should not have gone out but I NEEDED to go out.

Second of all I love drunk Susan:)

Third and most importantly. My husband is away for a LOOONG time, there is nothing in the world that is more REAL than that. My silly friends and their ridiculous drama don't mean crap to me, I said that to them and one in particular doesn't get it. Silly fights are so behind the point that I am at. I am not in high school anymore, I haven't been in more years than I care to count. Why can't people see what's REALLY important in life? Seriously, my husband could NOT come home to me, the one true love of my life, and they're worried about ex-boyfriends and he said she said shit. I just don't seem to care......

3 comments:

Helen said...

People can be so narrow-minded sometimes. I hope your friends "Got It" after you let them know. Hugs Mandy.

Meghan said...

Oh Mandy - I just saw that you have a blog! YAY!!

It's amazing what can put things into perspective, huh?

I totally get it.

Meghan said...

Grrrl... you need to update already!!